Comments from the Find Laura Vogel Facebook Page:
- They say you can judge a person by the friends they have. The enormous outpouring of love and support is a testament to the kind of person Laura is.
- I can't imagine ever having a better science teacher. I learned so much from her and will never forget all that she has done for each and every student she has had.
- She was the best science teacher I have ever had. She connects with her students in such a way that the information just comes naturally to them. She was the one who gave me the encouragement to get me where I am today. Because of her I love nature and science and a lot of things.
- Every photo posted on this page speaks a thousand words of the spirit of happiness that embodies Laura Vogel. Her perpetual smile beams through, and her contagious j'oie de vivre lives in all of our hearts' memories of this biologist, botanist, surfer, hiker, composter, birder, biker, camper, kayaker, dog-lover, people-lover, life-lover.
- She set the set the example of how to see happiness in every situation...Laura loved to make us all aware of how amazing our surroundings are...the desert....the mountains....the ocean....Laura knew that peace was within the elements!
- Laura's appreciation of the beauty of this world, and her being dazzled by it all, is contagious. Her light is dazzling, even to those of us who have not met her.